Tuesday, August 09, 2005

after all i am who i am



okay. lets just say that i am a little out of my mind doing something like this. my life is soooooo exciting anyways. so heres the scoop on me anyway for now. im bored. really really mind erasing bored! im sitting here at my computer with my butt going to sleep, desprately awaiting time to take my lazy butt out to the lake to go fishing. if i auctally catch something worth being proud of, i will take the photo and share! leave a comment if ya want, this is going to be a slow process! well bye! oh and yes i am drinking a guinness(my favorite) out of a huge mug and i am very intoxicated!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey froggy thats really interesting stuff bout you..could you not have fitted anymore in!!!...no really was nice..pity ur in love though..lol,cos yer gorgeous..anyway goodbye from ireland..take care

Friday, August 26, 2005 1:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home