Monday, September 26, 2005

WELL I AM MAD.....

well last night joe and i went to see a drive in movie "the cave" which i am skeptical. well when we were leaving guess what????? my driver's side floor is soaking wet, i dont mean damp, i mean puddles of water! wtf! i mean WTF! there is only 2,600 miles on it! i have only had my scion tc since july and grrrrrrr. so now after my nascar interview today i have to take it to norman and have them fix the damn thing! oooooooooooo they better fix the damn smell too, i had that with my del sol. but my del sol's roof leaked. i hate the smell of mildew! well gotta go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT! Before you take it to a shop. It's the heater core that has broke and is leaking into your car. The heater core is right under your dash and it is constantly draining water through a pan that it is located in, that has a drain hose. This same exact thing happened to me a month ago, the part cost 30 bucks, it took me and my boyfriend all day to fix it, because you have to take off the whole bottom half of the dash,the heater core sits in a pan under the dash inside the car, it has two metal hoses on it that go through two holes under the dash. So the heater core is in the car under the dash with two hoses that go outside of the car. If you take it to a shop, they'll charge you out the ass to fix it. Like $800. You can e-mail me with anymore questions if you want. I'm from Oklahoma too.

sweetcntryash@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home